2014年10月1日 星期三

Printf("Hello MLb world!\n")

Hi everyone~ Welcome to the world of MLB!

In my blog, I'll introduce everything about MLB that you can ever imagine!

What is MLB? It stands for "Major League Baseball".

As we know, many courtry has their own baseball league such as Taiwan's CPBL, Korea's KBO, and

Japan's NPB...etc. However, MLB is the best at all times!!!



Now, I'm going to explain why I chose this as my topic.

When I was still a elementary school student, I enjoyed watching baseball game, but, MLB only...

HAHA! We people always pursue the best thing, aren't we?

The reason why I like to watch them is hard to explain. Maybe there is magic power in baseball

games that can keep my eyes on the TV screen for a long long time.

However, one thing is very certain, I really like to see HOMERUNs and DIVING CATCH!

I'm truely addicted to it for sure!!!







6 則留言:

  1. oh! it looks you love programming a lot.Besides,I like the first picture you share.

    回覆刪除
  2. Me, too!
    I never really went to see a CPBL, but I love MLB. It is a must-see-spot for me if I have a chance to go to the USA! Looking forward to you future article.

    回覆刪除
  3. Even though I didn't play baseball, I love it quite much.It's always exciting in every moment!

    回覆刪除
  4. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  5. My mom is also a MLB lover. I often watch with her everyday night. I think baseball is exciting because you will never know what's going on the next moment.

    回覆刪除
  6. MLB is good. I love baseball.My favorate player is wei in chen YA

    回覆刪除